Thursday, May 6, 2010

Bring the heat.


Megan:

If there's one thing people keep asking me about, it's the heat. And after having been at hot springs for a day, I can answer you all now: the heat is brutal. It's basically "hmm, I think I might have an asthma attack. and I'm not even asthmatic."

Let me paint a picture about how hot it is. If you set a cold water bottle down on any surface (indoor or outdoor) it's warm within 5 minutes. When you're drinking water, you're already dehydrated before your next sip. During the day the fan actually makes things worse because it only blows the hot on you at a greater speed. And finally, Ruth Anne says it's the hottest she can ever remember while being here. So you know it has to be hot, haha!
Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

No comments:

Post a Comment