Monday, March 7, 2011

Packed and Ready!!

In an astonishing orchestra of coordination - which actually involved the 'help' of a four year old and 20 month old - I am, by miraculous intervention, packed.

Fifth trip. You'd think it would get easier, and I guess it does, a little. Still, I come to the last hours before departure with that familiar question buzzing in my brain. Have I remembered everything?

Our wonderful sponsors are part of the problem. ;). The packets were full to over flowing and finding room for everyone's treasures was a challenge this afternoon. But the anticipation of that happy chaos when they open their envelopes makes it worth the threat of throwing my back out on the fifth or sixth weight check.

Tomorrow. Airporter is picking me up t 2:45 am! It's an easier flight this time but that means shorter layovers. I will do my best to keep connected on the way. I am expected to arrive around 11 am Ontario time on Wednesday. Apparently the temperature in Chiang Mai today is hovering around 36C!

Hope I can sleep!!!!!!!!


Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

No comments:

Post a Comment