Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Heading Back to Hot Springs


For a hilarous video of Bee-yung's laugh attack, check out Bread and Honey.

I'm wrapping up my stay in Chiang Mai, having had a wonderful time with Debbie, gathered a few more supplies of fun things to do with the kids, but really looking forward to getting back to Hot Springs.

Guess what? It's actually cool here right now. Yes, I mean the temperature. Don't have my thermometer with me, but I think we're hovering around 70%, and it actually feels chilly!

Here are just a few random pictures, while I still can. I'll be blogging from my blackberry again, for sure. Just can't download pictures very easily. Perhaps I'll ask Suradet to take me to that internet cafe out in the jungle again. I'm not kidding, it's so cool. You drive down these practically dirt roads with the jungle hanging out into the road. Then you turn a corner and all of a sudden there's this building with a bunch of computers! Such a place of contrasts!

Thank you all for your prayers. I am finding this to be a trip of many surprising gifts, and I am thorough enjoying unwrapping them, each new day.




No comments:

Post a Comment