Sunday, March 20, 2011

For Highview

I tried, but my ways of connecting didn't connect in time to send my greetings to all of you for Sunday morning's worship.

I do want you to know that I am thinking about all of you, wishing there was some way to convey even a fraction of all that God is pouring into my spirit as I "dwell" in Thailand this while. Words in a blog don't cut it. If I could send more pictures that would help. But even then, it seems inadequate.

Thank you again, everyone, for so graciously releasing me to this time of deep learnings and gentle healings. I promise to come home a changed servant.

One more week. It promises to be a full one. Today (Monday) we are on an excursion to the waterfall, complete with a picnic, Thai style. Tomorrow I will go with Suradet and Yupa when they take Nut to the hospital for a follow up appointment (and hopefully gain a better understanding of her condition). Wednesday all the kids and I are spending the day at Debbie and Mike's in Chiang Mai. We will sew some sheets for their bed. And we will bake some of my "famous" chocolate chip cookies together!! Then, they will get to watch a movie!!! Big day, that. (I also hope to download pictures that day ;).

Thursday is a free day, whew! And Friday I THINK there's a summer church conference here or something. So, I think that means worship and teaching in the morning and off to Hot Springs park in the afternoon. Saturday I pack and Sunday I begin the journey home.

You should know that you are all prayed for and spoken of almost every day. The Sponsors are thanked all the time. George, Starr, Megan and Jen are referred to frquently, and they miss you and want you to come back for a visit.

Better go pack for our waterfall day. Temperatures are back up in the 30s but still very pleasant. Today's adventures, here we come!
Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

No comments:

Post a Comment