Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A beautiful day

George: It is our third morning at Hot Springs, and the days are starting to blur together. This morning, "Anjean Ruth" and I attended the morning devotion time. (5:00 AM start - good thing the roosters are making lots of noise). We are getting better at our numbers - we can usually catch the page number or chapter/verse. During one of the songs (all the kids singing in Thai, of course), Ruth Anne watched the sun rise over the mountains - beautiful, soft colours. She said it was like a little taste heaven.
We are now enjoying home videos on Ruth Anne's computer. We are clustered around the dining table (tableclothes provided by Air China), watching a video from the first trip in February 2008. (Just saw Jen - hi Jen!!!). Funny, the kids love watching themselves on TV!
Lots going on - yesterday we went to the Hot Springs park with the kids. Today, we visit the schools to pay the tuition. Then, this afternoon, we go mountain climbing! (Well, a hike to the top of a nearby mountain with the kids - bring it!!).

P.S. For now, we cannot post the comments made by people on the blog. We do appreciate your support and prayers!

1 comment:

  1. Hi all...I can't believe it!!!!! Just when I remember my password, I can't use it!!! ha,ha Glad that Ruth Anne is enjoying her "taste of heaven". (That might be hard for me at 5:00a.m....I'm sure God will not have us get up at an "unearthly" hour when we are in heaven!! ha,ha Have not heard anything from Starr, or about Starr??????? I assume she is there!!!!
    Love you guys...
    P.S. George...the Bruins are winning after the 1st period...my husband is happy, but he is so stressed, I think he's in danger of another heart attack!!!.
    Juanita

    ReplyDelete