Friday, March 23, 2012

One quick note about worship.

I realized I've mentioned that the worship here is great, but I've never really explained why.

In Thailand, they don't worry about how you sound when you sing. They don't pick their choir based on the best voices, or who looks the best on stage. They pick their choir based on how much passion the members have.

It's incredible, and inspiring. Every devotion we have here, the kids are eyes closed, practically yelling their worship to God.

There's nothing quite like the sound of 17 children giving their all to God in song, and wanting to give more when worship is done.

They leave behind any troubles or worries, and it's solely them and God in that moment.

It will forever be one of the sweetest sounds my ears will ever hear.

Megan.
Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

1 comment: